In order to create a quick check-in process for our attendees, we will incorporate designated badge pick-up lines based on last name. We have also designed a larger registration desk and will provide an adequate amount of registration staff to keep the lines moving quickly.
We’re implementing protective measures at registration and will have a contactless badge pick up system. All additional handouts will be located at separate tables next to where you pick up your badge.
Protective masks will be available at the registration desk upon request.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
All common spaces on hotel property used by FSTEC, Winsight staff and hotel guests are under enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols. This includes, but is not limited to, cleaning areas such as the registration desk, breakout rooms and general session tables, as well as wiping down high-touch surfaces such as door handles, elevator buttons and handrails. We are working closely with the Hilton Anatole to ensure optimal health and sanitary conditions throughout the meeting space and hotel property.
As part of our efforts to keep you safe and to encourage social distancing, you will notice signage or floor markers in some areas that encourage proper physical distance between yourself and other conference participants.
We will manage seating at all sessions to provide adequate distance per attendee. All meals will be served by hotel banquet staff to protect both attendees and staff.
Attendee Capacity Limits
We have created event-specific max capacities based on venue square footage, which will allow our attendees to have a reasonable amount of space between each other.
No Handshake Event
We ask for our attendees to avoid any hand-to-hand contact, including the exchange of business cards. You can collect attendee information via the Winsight app by scanning each other's badges for contact information.
- Wash your hands often. The CDC recommends washing your hands using soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing, blowing your nose or having been in a public place. If you don’t have soap and water, use a sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Practice social distancing. Leave at least 6-feet between yourself and other attendees, when possible.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and eyes.
When to Seek Medical Attention
- Common symptoms of COVID-19 include fever and a cough. Trouble breathing is a more serious symptom; if you are experiencing shortness of breath, please seek medical attention.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice or click here for the nearest hospital.
- If you are positive for COVID-19, we ask that you please let our staff know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will need to alert our participants of the potential exposure while keeping your identity anonymous.